martedì 19 maggio 2009

Détournement

12:05 - Guy Debord (1931-1994)
Compilation

Critique de la séparation (1961)
Hurlements en faveur de Sade (1952)
In Girum Imus Nocte Et Consumimur Igni (1978)
Refutation of All Judgments (1975)
Music: Erik Satie - Pianoless Vexations


13:15 - Stardust

And now the purple dusk of twilight time Steals across the meadows of my heart High up in the sky the little stars climb Always reminding me that were apart You wander down the lane and far away Leaving me a song that will not dieLove is now the stardust Of yesterday The music Of the years Gone by Chorus:Sometimes I wonder why I spend The lonely nights Dreaming of a song. The melody haunts my reverie And I am once again with you.When our love was new, and each kiss an inspiration. But that was long ago, and now my consolationIs in the stardust of a song. Beside the garden wall, when stars are bright You are in my arms The nightingale tells his fairy taleOf paradise where roses grew.Though I dream in vain, in my heart you will remain My stardust melody The memory of loves refrain.


14:25 - Imagined Film #1

Federico Fellini - "8½" (1963) + Werner Herzog - "Fitzcarraldo" (1982) + Luis Buñuel - "Il fascino discreto della borghesia" (1972)



19:20 - Reid Paley: Revival
© 2000 Reid Paley/The Monkey's Paw
Produced by the legendary Eric Drew Feldman,Revival features the inestimable talents of Mr James Murray on the trap kit, and Mr Robert Lee Oliver on 3-string bass. And Reid Paley on ‘55 Gretsch. Track List: 1. The Anesthetist's Tune, 2. Lucky's Tune, 3. Never Drink Alone, 4. What You Deserve, 5. Sal's Lat Round, 6. This F*cking Town, 7. The Passion of Harry M, 8. A Song for You, 9. A Bang ad a Whimper, 10. Dreamland (http://www.reidpaley.com/01_REID.PALEY.Tunes.html)


Nessun commento: