venerdì 18 dicembre 2009

Radioactivität - arte e radiofonia @ PAN

Date: Friday, 18 December 2009


Live streaming

Excuse me while I kiss the sky
- RAM LIVE @ PAN

Time: 19:15 - 20:15
Location: PAN - PALAZZO ROCCELLA
Street: VIA DEI MILLE 60
Town/City: Napoli, Italy

For the PAN's third edition of the International Forum – The Art Experience – curated by Lucilla Meloni, Stefano Perna and Marina Vergiani - from 19.15 at PAN Palazzo Roccella of Naples - RAM LIVE will record a multimedia broadcast entitled Excuse me while I kiss the sky curated by Ilari Valbonesi – and assisted by Luca Vitiello.

Excuse me while I kiss the sky will focus on the multi-layer relationships of IMAGE, SOUND, INFORMATION, BROADCAST in the contemporary artistic experience, exemplary of RAM LIVE’s practice and theoretical research on the forms of the common sense.

Excuse me while I kiss the sky is furthemore an exploration of the plastic relationship between Hélio Oiticica and Jimi Hendrix - at the base of the Brazilian artist’s reflections on the Tropicalia movement, and the series of Cosmococa Programa in Progress, with the digital contributions by Projeto Helio Oiticica, accompanied by a philological soundtrack and a Skype interview with the music critic - expert in the history of rock and digital culture - Ernesto Assante.

The multimedia broadcasting Excuse me while I kiss the sky will open with a Skype performance by Ásdís Gunnarsdottir accompanied by Ragnar Kjartansson’s guitar.

Nessun commento: